Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Comic Book Limbo

There will be no new posts on this blog for a while as I will be visiting family and without access to a computer - or let us imagine instead that I am going to see where comic book characters go when their series are discontinued and I will report back shortly. Grant Morrison's Animal Man travelled through comic book limbo to meet his creator but must have seen only a very small part of that behind the scenes realm.

However, it occurs to me that, on leaving the limbo, characters must drink the water of Lethe because they always arrive in their new versions without any memory of having been anywhere else in between. So, even if I do visit comic book limbo between this post and the next, I will not be able to relay any information. Either way, I will be back here in a short while.



No comments:

Post a Comment